1) piers and marine fenders;
2) suitable for gravity wharf and London, especially the use of tidal dock;
3) it is especially suitable for the fender of ship by ship, and the floating fender is more adaptable;
4) as pier fender, protect pier and ship from damage;
5) as the necessary spare parts of the wharf protective equipment, it has flexible emergency function;
6) suitable for naval special ships berthing and berthing, so as to ensure berthing safety;
7) when the extra large floating fender is used, the water depth of the ship can be increased and the upgrading of the wharf can be achieved;
8) the floating fender can be used alone, and it can also be combined with other protective devices to protect the pier and ship.